Trusted Representation For Motorcycle Accident Victims In Mississippi
All bikers know that riding a motorcycle is a calculated risk. These vehicles are much smaller and lighter than cars and trucks, and they offer no external protection in a crash. Nonetheless, these risks are largely manageable with thorough training, safety gear and defensive riding techniques. Unfortunately, motorcyclists cannot protect against their biggest threat: the actions of other drivers. Motorcycle accidents are all too common in Mississippi, and when they occur, riders are likely to be catastrophically injured or killed.
If you or someone you love was involved in a motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver, you can find the legal help you need by contacting Germany Law Firm PLLC in Jackson. Our attorney Bob Germany has been practicing personal injury law for more than 40 years, and he has a strong track record of successful settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of clients just like you.
Common Motorcycle Accident Causes And Scenarios
Our firm is ready to help you seek compensation after nearly any type of motorcycle accident, including:
- Left-turn accidents where a driver made a dangerous left turn directly into the path of your approaching motorcycle
- Accidents and skid-outs caused by discarded parts and leaking fluid from other vehicles
- Accidents caused by drivers who pass too closely, cut you off in traffic and fail to leave you adequate room
- Rear-end crashes in which drivers strike the back of your bike
- Rear-end crashes in which drivers stop suddenly in front of you, forcing you to run into them
- Accidents caused by drunk or distracted drivers
- Crashes caused by failure to keep a lookout for motorcyclists
- Failure-to-yield accidents
Regardless of the specific circumstances of your crash, you can count on us to thoroughly investigate the details and to build a strong case against the driver responsible for your accident. Attorney Bob Germany will help you seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, scarring and disfigurement and other damages.
Placing Blame Where It Belongs: With The At-Fault Driver
It needs to be acknowledged that motorcyclists have an image problem. Many people assume that bikers are reckless thrill seekers who don’t care about their own safety or the safety of others. This is completely false, of course, but persistent biases like these often cause people to blame motorcyclists for their own injuries.
When you hire our firm, we put in the effort to debunk this inaccurate narrative so that jurors (and others) can see that a driver, not you, was responsible for causing your severe injuries and property damage.
Talk To Us About Your Legal Options In A Free Consultation
With an office in Jackson, Germany Law Firm PLLC serves clients throughout the surrounding areas of Mississippi. To speak to a highly experienced personal injury lawyer about your case, contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. You can reach out online or call 601-812-5524.